Skip to content
CICSS Research Publications & Policy Brief Series
- Sweet and Wolfe (2018), Anatomy of a Wet Year: Insights from New York Farmers. CICSS Research & Policy Brief, Issue 2 (March 2018).
- Lane, et al. (2017), Climate change and agriculture in New York and Pennsylvania: Risk perceptions, vulnerability and adaptation among farmers. Renewable Agriculture and Food Systems.
- Wolfe, et al. (2017), Unique challenges and opportunities for northeastern US crop production in a changing climate. Climatic Change.
- Sweet and Wolfe (2017), Anatomy of a Rare Drought: Insights from New York Farmers. CICSS Research & Policy Brief, Issue 3 (March 2017)
- Partridge, et al. (2016), Agricultural Resiliency to Severe Weather in the State Of New York. CICSS Research & Policy Brief, Issue 2 (October 2016).
- Chatrchyan, et al. (2016), Understanding the Views and Actions of U.S. Farmers Towards Climate Change. CICCA Research & Policy Brief, Issue 1 (March 2016).